Some of the services we provide are as stated below, but to learn about and discuss the perfect blend of services for your business – please contact us for your Free 30 Minute Consultation
At Doc Marketing (TMD Marketing LLC), our goal is to help you grow your business through attracting and retaining your ideal patient.
Our Services are Designed to:
- Focus on the EXACT patients that will benefit most from your practice AND send you referrals.
- Create a compelling marketing message that will make your ideal patient say, “Wow, that’s exactly what I need. How do I schedule an appointment?”
- Get into the community and network effectively.
- Work smarter at building your practice, not harder.
- Set up referral systems and referral partnerships.
- Create greater exposure and visibility for yourself and your practice
- Learn time saving techniques that will dramatically cut down your learning curve.
- Provide a customized solution that captures your unique practice personality.
All of our coaching is tailored to meet the needs of you and your practice. We offer a FREE 30 minute Consultation – no obligation, no strings attached. If you decide to engage us to help your business grow, a minimum of three hours of consulting is needed to provide you basic coaching services such as:
- How to Make Time to Market Your Practice
- Marketing Plan Development
- Ideal Patient Identification
- Assessing Your Patient’s Experience
- Custom Content Development, including articles, blogs and other written communication
- The Fine Art of Networking
We use online and other forms of marketing to reach your patients in a way that they want to hear from you. We guarantee you a unique marketing plan and implementation of marketing tools – TMD Marketing does not believe in “one-size fits all”.
The following are some examples of services we offer:
- Develop and Maintain Your Website and Social Media (These, like relationships, need to be maintained.)
- Personalized Logo, Video and Photo Designs
- E-mail Campaigns to Reach Your Patients
- Mail Campaigns that Increase Referrals (Yes, “snail mail” still works!)